Cambridge Cambourne 10K & Fun Run
This event is organised by Cambridge & Coleridge Athletics Club
JOIN US FOR THE CAMBRIDGE CAMBOURNE 10K & FUN RUN ON SUNDAY 10TH APRIL 2022.
ONLINE ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT. ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE DAY FROM 08.00AM AT REGISTRATION
The Cambridge Cambourne 10k appeals to runners of all levels: from new runners to the more experienced. The distance is long enough to be challenging, but short enough to be accessible to anyone with the determination to put in a bit of training.
Its sister event, the Cambridge Cambourne Fun Run, is ideal for younger runners or those not ready for the longer distance.
Competitors from outside the local area can take this opportunity to have a first-class run in great scenery in the morning and take time out to visit the beautiful, historic City of Cambridge in the afternoon.
- Location: Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambs, CB23 6DW
- Start time: From 09:30
- Distances: 10K & 1 mile Fun Run
- Minimum Age: 10K – 15yrs, Fun Run 5yrs. Age as at 10/04/2022. ALL FUN RUN ENTRANTS AGED BETWEEN 5YRS & 9YRS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- Activity: Running
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: From just £5 per person (Details below)
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Event Cancellation Policy: If the event should need to be cancelled, you will be offered a deferral to the next event. (Booking fees are non-refundable)
- Refunds, Transfers and Deferrals: The event organiser does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout.
- Event Organiser: Cambridge & Coleridge Athletics Club
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
- Organiser Website: https://www.cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk
- Official Event Website: https://www.cambridgeandcoleridge.org.uk/cambridge-cambourne-10k-and-fun-run
Race packs will be collected on the morning of the event from Registration. Nothing will be posted.
The course passes through wooded areas and alongside lakes and includes woodland & wildlife meadows. It is almost entirely off road and traffic-free, on proper footpaths – better for your legs than tarmac. The finish must be one of the most inspiring in the country.
The event will support the local community through charitable donations.
A custom medal will be available, self-service style, at the finish.
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Free parking is available.
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Toilets will be available. There will be a manned baggage tent where competitors can leave their bags during the race. All valuables should be left at home.
No. The course is not wheelchair friendly.
No. The course is not buggy friendly.
There will be water stations at 5k and at the finish.
The organiser does not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event.
If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond the organiser’s control (for example, severe weather, local or national lockdown) entrants will be offered a deferral to the next event.
The details of the athlete I am entering into this race will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information provided will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I take full responsibility for ensuring the athlete I am entering into this race is medically fit to compete & understand that they compete entirely at their own risk or at the risk of their parent/guardian.
2) I understand that all athletes who participate in this event, do so at their own risk or the risk of their parent/guardian and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to the competitor, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) The athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules
- A 6% booking fee will be added at checkout.
- All Fun Run Entrants aged between 5yrs & 9 yrs must be accompanied by an adult. Please add a Free Adult Fun Run Ticket to your Cart if you need to accompany your child.
- December 16, 2021